- For purposes of managing print and digital subscriptions, and online store sales, we collect only the information needed to service your order. This includes your name, mailing address (for print subscriptions and store sales only), payment method, date of transaction, an email address or phone number, and (if applicable) the sequence numbers of paper checks you mail to us.
This information is never sold or shared with other companies for any purpose other than to fulfill and maintain your subscription or order. Companies that provide services for us (such as sending out magazines or renewal notices) are prohibited from using the data we provide them for any other purpose.
- We use state-of-the-art secure methods for processing online payments for subscriptions and our online store. We cannot see your card or account number, whether for a credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, or any other online payment method we accept. Your payment information is encrypted and sent directly to the payment processor, and we receive only a confirmation or denial of payment. For this reason there is no payment information retained by us which a hacker could use.
- If you have signed up for recurring billing for your magazine subscription, we retain only an encrypted “token” provided by the payment processor which cannot be used by anyone else or for any other amount than pre-authorized.
- We use email addresses that you have provided to us only for the purpose of servicing your subscription or order. To receive marketing emails from us, you must “opt-in” specifically for that purpose. You can opt-out at any time.
- We collect non user-specific information provided by your web browser for purpose of aggregated statistics about website use, the e-mail addresses of those who register with us and those who communicate with us via e-mail, and information volunteered by website users (such as comments, survey responses and/or site registrations).
- We offer our customers the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Customers can have this information corrected by using our Contact form.
- We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we retain.
- If you feel that we are not following our stated information policy, you may contact Airstream Life.