- For purposes of managing print and digital subscriptions, and online store sales, we collect only the information needed to service your subscription. This includes your name, mailing address (for print subscriptions and store sales only), payment method, date of transaction, and an email address or phone number. This information is never sold or shared with other companies for any purpose other than to fulfill and maintain your subscription or order. Companies that provide services for us (such as sending out magazines or renewal notices) are prohibited from using the data we provide them for any other purpose.
- If you pay online for any store product or print subscription, your payment information (credit card number or PayPal account) is not revealed to us, and we do not retain payment information. We have no ability to charge your payment method again unless you provide that information again.
- If you subscribe to our iPad app or purchase digital back issues of Airstream Life via the iPad app, your information and payment is collected by Apple, not us.
- We use email addresses that you have provided to us only for the purpose of servicing your subscription or order. To receive marketing emails from us, you must “opt-in” specifically for that purpose.
- We collect non user-specific information provided by your web browser for purpose of aggregated statistics about website use, the e-mail addresses of those who register with us and those who communicate with us via e-mail, and information volunteered by website users (such as comments, survey responses and/or site registrations).
- The Airstream Life iPad app and Apple collect non user-specific information to allow us to monitor the performance of the applications. This information includes, but is not limited to, frequency of use, current version, and database statistics. This information does not include any personally identifiable information. We do not collect location information from your mobile device.
- The monitoring information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded. It is used to improve the content, reliability and functionality of our website and applications, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, and used to notify consumers about updates to our website and applications.
- We offer our customers the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Customers can have this information corrected by using our Contact form.
- We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we retain.
- If you feel that we are not following our stated information policy, you may Contact Airstream Life.